Day 1 Friday
Welcome to Istanbul. You will be transferred to your hotel and the remainder of the day is yours, free to explore Istanbul. Overnight Istanbul.
Day 2 Saturday Istanbul Old City
Tour the exotic city that spans both Europe and Asia visiting the Blue Mosque, the Aya Sofya, Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome.
Day 3 Sunday Ankara, Cappadocia
After breakfast we drive towards the nation's capital, Ankara to visit Anitkabir, the Mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Ataturk before continuing on to the surreal landscape of Cappadocia.
Day 4 Monday Goreme, Underground City
Today we tour the Goreme open-air museum, Pasabag and Uchisar castle and Kaymakli underground city. Photo opportunities are everywhere so have your cameras ready! Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey and at the carpet village we learn how the carpets are made by hand what determines their value. Tonight, don't miss the optional Turkish folklore evening featuring folklore and belly dancers... a night you won't forget!
Day 5 Tuesday Konya, Pamukkale
Leaving Cappadocia we head south along the ancient Silk Road just as the ancient traders did. Along the way we visit Sultanhani Caravansary, before stopping at Konya to tour the Mevlana Museum.
Day 6 Wednesday Pamukkale, Aphrodisias
Visit the ruins of Hierapolis, the Temple of Apollo, Necropolis, and stroll over the magnificent white calcium terraces of Pamukkale. We then drive to Aphrodisias, home of the famous Temple of Aphrodite.
Day 7 Thursday Ephesus
Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the Temple of Artemis. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and theatre. This afternoon we will enjoy a display of locally handcrafted leather goods before driving to Izmir.
Day 8 Friday Marmaris
After breakfast, you will drive towards to Marmaris and the remainder of day is free to explore.
Day 9 Saturday Marmaris
We board the Gulet at Marmaris around 5pm. Relax with a welcome drink at the pre-cruise information session. Enjoy an onboard dinner while meeting the other passengers. Overnight in Marmaris harbour.
Overnight Marmaris Harbour. Overnight, Gulet Cabin.
Day 10 Sunday
After breakfast we cruise to Ekincik and the beautiful beach of Izturu, which is famous for the sea turtle called Carette. The ancient city of Caunos is closeby where you can take a boat trip up the Dalyan river, passing Lycian rock tombs on the way to the sulphurous mud baths and hot springs.
Overnight Ekincik Bay Overnight, Gulet Cabin Gulet Cabin.
Day 11 Monday
Today we cruise to world-famous Oludeniz Bay where we will anchor for lunch & swimming break. The next stop will be Gemiler island - it is recommended to have an early evening walk to Church of St. Nicholas, which remains from Byzantium. Overnight Kızıl Ada in a Gulet Cabin.
Day 12 Tuesday Fethiye
After breakfast, we will cruise to Turunc Pinari then head to Fethiye for disembarkation in the afternoon.
End o your service
What is included :
- Inbound Airport Transfer - Istanbul - Atatürk Airport (IST)
OR Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide for the duration of the tour
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach
- Entrance fees
11 nights - accommodation.
- 2 nights 4 star Cappadocia Dilek Kaya Hotel
- 1 night Gulet Cabin Ekincik Bay Gulet
- 2 nights 4 starIstanbul Dosso Dossi Hotel
- 1 night Gulet Cabin Kızıl AdaGulet
- 2 nights Boutique Kuşadası Ilayda Avantgarde Hotel
- 1 night 4 star Marmaris Anemon Hotel Marmaris
- 1 night Gulet Cabin Marmaris Harbour Gulet
- 1 night 5 star Pamukkale Colossae Thermal Hotel
- 12 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 9 Dinners
Tour Price Does Not Includes;
- Personal expenses.
- Tip to driver and tour guide.
- Anything unless specified being included.
Transportation Method: Modern clean cars. According to your group size it can be a car, or a van. We like to organize small size group tours. This big groups like more than 30 people we organize more than one guides and more buses.
Ideal size for us is 1 to 16 people.
Dates and Times:
Meet up location: Your hotel or Union Station (or other convenient location). Will be waiting you with board written your name on it at the time of arrangement or meet at the hotel lobby.
End location: Depending on the tour, your hotel or near one of the downtown Metro stops or taxi stands -- convenient for relaxing with dinner or drinks before going back to the hotel.
Duration: 10 Days - 9 Nights
Attention Please: During the Gulet section of this tour.
1. The itinerary is subject to change without notification. The captain of the craft will decide the program at the time.
2. All cabins have double beds.
3. This cruise has an age limitation of 12 years old.
4. Towels, soap, shampoo and any other personal items need to be provided by the customer.
5. Electric devices may be charged on-deck and in some cabins.
6. Drinks are available for purchase on board, tea and coffee are included with breakfast.
Accommodation Information : 11 nights - accommodation.